Ok I got the pics back. Here are a few of my favorites. Well actually they are all my favorites!!! How can I not love these?? Anyways, I hope you enjoy them.
These are a little older. We took them before Easter but because of computer problems I wasn't able to get them til now. And no, my hair isn't that red now!! But I do like it. :)
Rick and I were married in May of 2003 and three years later welcomed our first child, Ricky. Ricky was born on our 3rd anniversary. Then 14 months later our second child was born, Cynthia. They have been best friends since she was born. And to complete the family, Zach was born on April 21, 2010!!
Rick is currently working on his master's degree from Western International University in Financial Management and trading foreign currency. Jen is currently working in labor and delivery as a surgical tech on the night shift, and will be working as a First Assistant just as soon as the privileges get approved. We also have a our fearless dogs, Pappy and JT, our little 10 pound guard dogs
No comments:
Post a Comment