Then after the kids went to bed it was off to work for Rick and I getting everything ready for when the kids got up the next morning. Here's our accomplishments.
So now we are official parents of Christmas doing what a lot of parents do on Christmas eve after the kids go to bed!!! I'm very excited about that and had a lot of fun doing it. Now I see why parents can go overboard at Christmas time, it was so much fun for us.
I have a video of Ricky seeing the presents for the first time but it is really dark and didn't turn out well, so I'll spare you. But it was an awesome sight for us.
I borrowed an idea from one of my friends at work, (thanks Donna) to get the kids special Christmas pajama's, so I finally found a set that was available in both of the kids' sizes. It was very adorable. (Until we forgot to change Ricky's diaper and he pee'd out of it. oops!)
Here are the little munchkins have a great time in Ricky's new jeep. The bummer part is that we've gotten so much rain here in the last couple of weeks that we haven't been able to take it outside yet, but the kids are having a lot of fun riding it in the house. So we have decided that Cynthia is crazy, she'll climb up on things, is not afraid of getting off the couch on her own, plus she'll stand on the jeep and hold on to the roll bar while Ricky is driving, BUT she won't WALK!!!
Silly girl!!!
Anyways here they are opening more presents.
Here's my crazy girl!
Now Grandma and Grandpa are here for lunch and here's Cynthia with her doll that Great Grandma Salinas got her.
After we had lunch at home we drove up to my brother and sister-in-laws place to have dinner and open more presents with their kids, and my parents and two uncles. We had a fun, interesting and loud time with all 5 kids there. It will be even more fun next year when my sister-in-law has her 4th baby and that will make 6!! It is sure to get more loud and more fun with each and every year.
We hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas as well.
Happy New Year Everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment