Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our new blog!!!

Ok so I'm trying out something totally different for me. I know how much everyone seems to enjoy seeing kids and family pictures and reading about how their family is doing when they are miles away or just haven't talked for a while. So I'm gonna try to see if we can keep this blog going to keep our friends and family up to date as to what us Bernal's are up to.
So we'll see how this goes. Wish us luck for keeping this going. :) he he

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

I personally think you have done a GREAT job since this is your first shot at this. I look forward in keeping up with your blog and sharing it with my family especially Maricela :-). Take Care, b.

The Bentley's said...

Hey Jen,

It's so fun that you have a blog...I will enjoy keeping track of it! I put it in my blog list on my own blog! So you'll see it on my page!

Love you,
Christy <><